Resource Watch features hundreds of data sets all in one place on the state of the planet’s resources and citizens. Visualize challenges facing people and the planet, from climate change to poverty, water risk to state instability, air pollution to human migration, and more.
New to Resource Watch? Read our welcome post to get familiar with what you can do with the platform.
Learn how to use Resource Watch with our video tutorials.
- Discover what Resource Watch has to offer.
- Explore data and create map overlays, then download data for further analysis.
- Sign up for alerts to track a dataset over time and get updates when new events occur in your area of interest.
- Create a dashboard of your favorite charts and maps, to share.
- Customize a visualization [Coming Soon] by diving into a dataset in detail, and making a chart that you can share.